Monday, February 28, 2011

The Journey

The purpose of this blog is to take you through the country of Spain in an unique and intriguing way; by photo and then a brief description. Inspired by Polly Evan's memoir It's Not About the Tapas, I wish to bring you on a journey through the past, present and future of Spain through the lens of a camera. Most of the photos are from my collection I have gathered and some by my friends. I will make sure to note the person who took the photo or where I found it. Hope you all enjoy your journey to Destination Espana. The photo below is one of my favorites. It represents the essence of this blog and all that it is to encompass. In Gandia, Spain, I snapped the photo of this gentleman who was taking a picture of the beach below. Seeing Spain through his camera represents how you all will hopefully soon be able to see Spain through my eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment